Becoming a strategic group treasurer to optimise working capital for the business
This is the only event in Europe that is designed exclusively for group treasurers, and being invite-only, it is the ideal platform to meet with other group treasurers from the world’s largest organisations. It is about strategy, leadership, risk, finance and operational excellence. It is unique in its structure, seniority and exclusivity. And it is where Group Treasurers find the solutions to their most pressing challenges.
5 reasons why you should attend:
- Become a strategic group treasure to optimise working capital for the business
- Network and benchmark with your peers – only Group Treasurers from leading organisations are invited to attend – request your invitation here
- Have private business meetings of your choice with world-class solution providers – take a look at who’s attending here
- Your own personalised agenda featuring practical case studies and interactive debates of your choice from industry leader
- Testimonials from your peers that you can’t argue with!
Keep ahead of the trends and take a look at our content: Untitled Document
||How Volvo Cars set up a New Group Treasury Function from Scratch
In this case study the Deputy CFO & Group Treasurer at Volvo Cars Corporation speaks about how Volvo Cars have established their functions, the challenges that they now face going forward and how they have solved them.
>> Take a Look at the Case Study
Streamlining International Cash Management: Cash Liquidity in Emerging Markets
The Vice President Finance & Treasury at Elkem AS shares his experiences on multinational strategies for cash management, management of risk and many more challenging topics with a focus on the emerging markets.
>>Watch the Case Study Here
Do you know what the top priorities are for Group Treasurers?
This infographic compiles the treasury solutions and services that leading Group Treasurers are planning to invest.
>> View the Infographic Here
Visit the resource library for more content to help you with your challenges!