Becoming a strategic group treasurer to optimise working capital for the business
Group Treasurers' Exchange is an invite-only event for the Group Treasurers of world’s largest organisations. It is about strategy, leadership, risk, finance and operational excellence. The event is unique in its structure, seniority and exclusivity. And it is where Group Treasurers find the solutions to their most pressing challenges.
Key topics include:
- Strategy – becoming the a strategic advisor to the board and management team
- Leadership – implementing effective leadership development and succession planning
- Transformation – how to centralise operations, manage subsidiary and regional treasury teams, and integrate treasury post-acquisition
- Operational excellence – how to customise treasury management systems to suit your business model
- Benchmarking – how to measure and benchmark the value your treasury department contributes to your organisation
- Relationship management - how to leverage global banking partnerships to manage risk across your Group
- Liquidity & Risk - how to leverage real time insight into liquidity and risk
Join us in September and have the unique opportunity to be a part of this exclusive invitation-only event.